Comedy, Creative Entertainment, Hosts/MC's
Laughs ... and much more.
- Now more animated and more personable
- Some tailored material always
- 1300+ corporate event performances
- Reliable and effective
- Spot or M.C.
Elliot Goblet, the safe corporate entertainer.
THE QUICK STORY
- Over 50 stand-up spots on Australian national television shows.
- Over 1000 tailored (in part) corporate performances at conferences, product launches, dinners and cocktail parties, Spot/M.C.
- Oodles of public performances at comedy clubs through to big theatres, including the Sydney Entertainment Centre and Melbourne Concert Hall.
- International public appearances including the Montreal festival and an 8 week tour of the U.S.
- A number of radio and television commercials, and several corporate videos in Australia and New Zealand.
- Several cameo roles on television including one episode of Neighbours.
- Regular weekly segment on current affairs program ‘Hinch’ doing a humorous review of the week’s news.
- Umpteen charity performances for charities like World Vision, M.S., Anti Cancer Council, Life Education Centres, Red Cross, Salvation Army, Bonnie Babes and ongoing work with Open Family.
- Best selling book “Business According to Goblet”.
- Aria nominated CD “Internally Berserk”.
- Host of the Qantas in flight audio comedy channel on all domestic and international flights for 15 months.
- Short film “Brown Shoe Polish” in 2001 (Finalist in The Melbourne International Comedy Festival Short Film Festival).
- Elliot Goblet range of socks in 2002.
- Cameo role in the film “Fat Pizza” in 2003.
- Support act for the band “America” during their Australian tour in 2004.
An important question is answered.
Why should I consider Elliot Goblet as one option for my corporate event?
- Because he’s got a public profile with a high recognition factor. And the more animated and more personable Elliot Goblet of today is one of Australia’s best loved and cleanest comedians.
- Because he’s got a solid corporate track record with over 1000 corporate events, and he’s worked in every industry.
- Because he gets inside the world of the client by doing extensive research and writing specifically tailored material for every single corporate performance. And any information gathered is kept confidential.
- Because having worked in a corporate environment himself for 13 years he can empathise (and even sympathise) with his clients.
- Because he is positive, friendly, tasteful and safe, and will reject material which may be funny on paper but hurtful when delivered to an audience.
- Because people in a corporate audience especially at a conference need to have a laugh to maintain their mental stamina and Elliot delivers lots of laughs.
- Because he appreciates that you’re paying a lot of money for an outside presenter and therefore delivers not only laughs but also benefits through his corporate event social comment. For example through his specific tailoring, Elliot can facilitate organisation changes, reduce areas of conflict and improve motivation.
- Because his fees are fair compared to the fees charged by many others.
- Because his major focus is corporate work and he values his reputation in this area.
- Because Elliot’s alter-ego Jack is passionate about his work, has high integrity and is easy to get along with.
“Last month I had a garage sale and I made some big bucks when I sold a table tennis table with a sign which read ‘Billiard Table – needs some renovation”.
“Not only is Elliot Goblet one of Australia’s funniest comedians, he also champions the cause of our nation’s disadvantaged children and youth through the ‘Comedians For A Cause’ events which he founded.”
Les Twentyman O.A.M, Street Outreach Worker, Open Family Australia
“Jack (Elliot) has performed for us several times at corporate events and when you engage him you don’t just get him for the act, you actually get him for the evening. He mingles with the audience after the show and we have a great working relationship. He is a genuine guy who relates well on and off the stage”.
Bob Lyon, Managing Director Pacific and Personal Banking Asia, ANZ Bank
“I have had the opportunity to speak to our staff regarding the Xmas Party and the response was excellent. Elliot was a huge success and the staff enjoyed his unique perspectives of the things that are part or our day to day lives”.
Terry Dodd, Managing Director, West End Mazda Parramatta
“It is one thing to stand up and entertain a group of people but the way you were able to touch the nerve and fervour of the audience by utilising the information that we had supplied you was exceptional.”
Paul Kitchin, National Marketing Manager, Canon Copiers
Paul Cummins, National Sales Manager, Canon Colour Copiers, Canon Australia
“The audience was impressed by Elliot Goblet’s commentating on the computer industry, his knowledge of in-jokes and his insights into individual media characters, which was achieved by very thorough research prior to the event as well as good industry knowledge.”
Amanda Easton, Senior Consultant to Microsoft
“Elliot was funny, in-tune and accessible to our audience. It has been clear from their feedback that he was an integral part of making the day, and evening, the success they were. We thank Elliot for his professionalism and for being a pleasure to work with. I have no hesitation in recommending Elliot Goblet to any other corporation who is seeking a witty, non-controversial entertainer for their function.”
Eugene Varricchio, Retail Sales and Circulation Director, ACP
“Elliot’s contribution, particularly his handling of question time, proved he was the ideal choice for turning a potentially heavy session into a real conference success.”
Bill McCausland, Retail Services Manager, Safeway Supermarkets
“Elliot Goblet has had an invaluable role in our client briefings for the past four years. His importance to us is his ability to pull together a variety of relevant thoughts and use humour to deliver an important corporate message to a discerning audience.”
Michael Tratt, Principal, Australian Private Capital
“I was impressed by his research into our industry: what makes it tick, who the key players are, what the likes, dislikes, bugbears and challenges mean for us all. We were constantly entertained by his ability to sum up the points of interest and points of humour, and keep the group fired up over a long draining series of presentations, workshops, meals and drinking. He ensured our other guest speakers were professionally and humourously introduced and made to feel part of the team.”
Phil Hawkins, Sales & Marketing Director, Yamaha
“It has been a pleasure to have Elliot Goblet perform at various corporate and coterie functions at the Club, and the feedback from our clients has been tremendous.”
Adrianne Sarkozy, Richmond Football Club
“Many of the guests are still talking and laughing about the comments Elliot made, especially the personalised ones. We look forward to having another function in the near future and have Elliot’s words of wisdom.”
Tim McCallum, Dealership Practice Manager, AXA
“On the night Elliot was very funny and greatly added to the success of the conference. We would recommend his services to anyone.”
Gavin Tory, National Manager, Lubricants & Specialty Products, Caltex
“You researched our organisation thoroughly prior to the conference and integrated well with our staff throughout the course of the day, giving a great and specialised result. All our people really enjoyed your humour, the quirky one-liners and your ability to personalise the jokes really added to the fun.”
George Zammit, Managing Director, Catalyst Recruitment